Wednesday, November 9, 2011

"Mac-A-Lena" by Jonah


Jonah's book bag is a treasure trove. I don't know when he wrote it or what the assignment was. The writing was very neat. The piece speaks for itself. I know I shouldn't laugh, but tears ran down my face as I read it. I think he is doing better now. We work on spelling and grammar every day. But this is pure, unedited Jonah.

The First day of school a kide named Mac-A-Lena, Mac-A-Lena Rubenstein walk-a-dime Hokey pokey Loca was her name! She hade a rond head and Two strays of harr one was died and the nuther one was craled up and hade a big nose that take up some space. She had Two teeth one poeting North and the uther tooth was poeting Sawth. Then she had a big long neck long as a pool with a mool in the senter of it. Then two armes a ten fengrs her belley was rond as a ball Then she has two long leges shapt as a (S) Man she was a mees. eweone made fun of her because she was funny looking no one hanged arand her.

3 comments:

  1. I love the book they likely used to spin off for that assignment. Too funny, and that picture. I'm not so sure I'd be too excited to hang around her either.

    ReplyDelete