Friday, January 21, 2011

Piano!


Jaime's boss and my friend, Linda, got a new piano and offered Jaime her old one. They moved it to my garage yesterday with great fanfare. The piece that goes in front is leaning against the side. So now it is waiting for the closing on Jaime and Aaron's new house just a few blocks behind mine. I have always wanted to learn to play and I think it would be good for the kids to have lessons. I can only pick out "Chop Sticks" and "Heart and Soul" right now.
It needs tuning and some TLC, but all the keys work and we are all drawn to the garage to plunk on it. The kids are fascinated.

2 comments:

  1. Oh what fun you will all have. At least I hope the grandkids will think it's fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a friend who is learning to play along with her granddaughter. It's great brain training for grandparents!

    ReplyDelete