Friday, August 5, 2011

Karin's Birthday 2011



Karin and Alan

Jaime and sangria. Aaron was there but I can't seem to catch them together with the camera.



A great picture of Mary and Bruce


Roger and me, blurry but smiling



Wood Fired Pizza for Karin's birthday. Another milestone in our lives. For at least the last 4 or 5 years we have gotten together to celebrate our birthdays since Karin and Alan moved nearby to be our neighbors and become part of our family. This time we went to Word Fired Pizza which turned out to be near the old Cody's restaurant where we celebrated last year. Now Cody's has a new reincarnation as an Irish Pub. I'm sure we will be back there again since Alan loves Irish Pubs. They remind him of his UK homeland. Once again, I forgot to take pictures of the food. Ever since my days working at Florida Trend Magazine, I have dreamed of being a roving food critic. Ha! Can't do that without food pictures. We got crusty wood fired pizza with sausage, pepperoni, grilled onions and mushrooms. It was yummy. Click on the restaurant name to see the menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment